Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Child's Play

I know it's been ages since I updated the blog. In fact, it's been a long while since I USED the computer due to the red eye I have which made me eat and sleep all day. Amazing. It makes me sound barely human. Haha.

Anyway, Faez, her sister, my brother and I went to Simei to make new spectacles and get new school shoes. They're for my brother since school is about to start - and he had to break his specs.



We ended at the playground nearby after that.



We went to Punggol Park at night after we dropped Faez's sister home. My sister joined us.



Creepy night.



Here's a quote I specially made for Faez:

"When you see love as just a gamble - where you know you'd have to risk losing, face the chance of rejection, and know that it may leave you broken - it becomes less complicated. It becomes child's play."


No comments:

Post a Comment