Friday, October 16, 2009

The One Where Faez Is Bored & Nad Is bored Mugging

Dictionary: Oxymoron (noun) a self-contradictory and false proposition.

Defining Definitions: Oxymoron (noun) A combination of opposing words that makes things sound better than they really are. Example: Act natural, found missing, only choice.

"Study break" is my current favourite. Yeah, as you all can guess, I'm having a study break right now. Today was, well, my "farewell" - except for the fact that I'd be going back to school now and then for compulsory lessons and consultations. And I'm sitting my A's in less than a month. I may sound calm and collected when you read this post. But the truth is, I'm freaking out. Oh, yeah, I am. As much as I want my A's to be over and done with, I'm terrified to face it. This would mean that me and Faez wouldn't be meeting much. And I think this bloggie would be inactive if I don't type something out here. So, I'm going to try - as much as I can - to update this bloggie. =) And when I'm finally done with my A's, and finally having a "life", this bloggie shall be filled with posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment