Monday, October 19, 2009

The One Where Faez Studies Nadia Studying

Thank God ladies are made to multi-task. Yesterday, I study and chill with Faez at the same time. It's a weird way to multi-task, but if you've got a friend who wants to chill, and you need to study, it'd leave you with barely no other options left. And the options will not include you ditching your friend, or your studies.



So that's what I did.



For the whole day, we sat - we actually sat! - and study. I study chem. And Faez study me. We talked quite alot of random topics. Gossip. Gossip. Talk. A bit of whining about chem now and then.



Laugh at our drawings - she laughs at her doodle drawings and me laugh at my oversized benzene ring.



Basically, that's about it. Faez was tired, and sleepy, and bored. I'm tired, and tired, and tired. Of Chem. Until my A's are done with, this is how we shall chill. =)



Our word for the day? "MULTI-TASK"

Dictionary: Multi-task (noun) The concurrent operation by one central processing unit of two or more processes.

Here's how I'd define multi-task.

Defining Definitions: Multi-task (noun) The act of handling many tasks at a time, usually putting the doer at risk of severe brain deficiency if it is being carried out excessively.

No comments:

Post a Comment