Friday, September 25, 2009

My Timeless Existence

Driving through memory lane
Where my chasing fears lashed across.
Reminding me of my throbbing pain
Where my tormenting childhood
Smothered my strength into ashe.
Caught and tangled in nightmare's webs,
I'd relive a troubled past.


Chorus:
He shouldn't see me die (It was't right)
I'd bite my lips and silent my cries
With ebbing numbness
And pain blinding my eyes,
It will end mercilessly (As promised)
And when my chest burned dry,
He'd hum me his lullaby
And kiss me goodnight...

Actuality seeps through my soul
like acid eating its ways.
A devastating truth being foretold,
Slapping reality across my face
Leaving my hopes cold.
Forced to play nightmare's sick games,
I'm chained by reality.


[Chorus]

Grappling with uncertainties,
I can't see the shadows that surround.
The future - a sea of possibilities.
With every change of the tide
Comes another twist in the plot
Struggled to break from nightmares hold.
But I'll be lost in a bleak future...