Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The One Where The Mask-Quitoes Attack

We went to the Singapore Eye Centre. For me, it's because of the inflammation in my eye that I've had since Primary 5. For Faez, she's hoping to find a cure to her ever-growing and darkening...EYE BAG! She can go for days without sleep, and still survive. If I do that, I might, at the end of it all, just fall asleep. And never wake up.


We had to put masks on. I swear, the thing can cover my face! Faez looks like some Arabian girl - with the brown contact lenses and the mask. What she's missing though is the black robe and the head scarf! JUST IMAGINE! Teehee.


Faez and I talked and brought up random topics. She even told me about her recent ghostly encounter. Freaky.



We went back to Paris* after that to have our Dunch* and met up with Ami before we walked all the way to Paris Park. I tell you, the mosquitoes there are wicked. I was in my Uniform - a simple blouse and a knee-length skirt - but I think that the mosquitoes managed to have bites at areas that are not that accessible! Ami had that problem too. Faez is lucky she wore skinnies.



Being "Defining Definitions", I have chosen the word "CONFIDENCE" as the word of today.

Dictionary: Confidence (noun) self-assurance arising from a belief one's own ability to achieve things

Defining Definitions: Confidence (noun) An act of being in denial to the fact that we're not that great.

*Paris is Pasir Ris for short
*Dunch is dinner and Lunch combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment